Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

Desain themes power point

PowerPoint Template

Here’s the PowerPoint version of the Flock design.  You can see that it’s not an exact duplicate.  Instead, I brought in the elements that I liked, which was mainly the colors.  Also, I had two main goals with this.  I wanted to build it all in PowerPoint and I wanted to keep it simple so that I can make it quickly.
The Rapid E-Learning Blog - PowerPoint template design
The Rapid E-Learning Blog - iterations for elearning PowerPoint template 
When I built templates for elearning courses, I usually build variations of the screen.  What I want is a few iterations of the general look and feel so that I can accommodate different kinds of content.  For example, the first image I’d use for a title or section screen.  However, the last image might be what I use for a screen where I insert multimedia like a video or Flash file.
For this demo, I built everything inside the PowerPoint file and saved it as a .ppt. However, your best bet is to build it as a master file and then save as a PowerPoint template (.pot).
I put together a demo that shows you how I built it in PowerPoint.  I also attached the file and made some images out of the PowerPoint objects so you can use them as you wish.
The Rapid E-Learning Blog - tutorial on how to desing PowerPoint templates for elearning















4 komentar:

beh masuken daftar blog saya....
www.vico-boy.blogspot.com

pa link blog fiksparoow.blogspot.com ganti jadi
taofikanwardesign.blogspot.com

haturnuhun

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More